Peter O’Neill being sworn in for the fourth time as Prime Minister in less than 12 months after the 2012 Papua New Guinea National Elections.
Taken at the PNG Governor General’s residence at Government House, Port Moresby.
Sunday 5th August 2012 – By Mark Kayok
Caretaker Cabinet portfolios: ( Full Cabinet will be announced on Wednesday together with who will be Deputy Prime Minister)
- Peter O’Neill – National Planning, Police
- Don Polye – Treasury, Finance, Correctional Service, Labor and Industrial Relations, Immigration and Transport
- Patrick Pruaitch – Housing, Inter Government Relations, Forest
- William Duma – Petroleum and Energy, Defence, Tourism, Art Culture, Autonomy and Autonomous region which includes Bougainville Affairs
- Sir Puka Temu – Public Service, Agriculture and Livestock, Foreign Affairs and Trade
- James Marape – Works, Implementation, Lands Physical Planning, Education, Research and Science and Technology
- Charles Abel – Commerce and Industry, SME, Justice, Attorney General, Communication, information and Technology,
- Mao Zeming – Fisheries, Marine Resource, Health, HIV AIDS, Family Affairs, Youth Religion and Gender
- Ben Micah – Public Enterprise, Sports, Pacific Games, and Mining
- John Pundari – Environment, Conservation, Climate Change and Civil Aviation