Some of the following main retail service fees will increase effective 1st August 2009. Please call in at your branch for full details.
*Cash Handling Fee – Applies to both cash deposits and cash withdrawals over K5,000
*BSP Customer – A customer who uses BSP as their primary banker for all their banking needs.
*Non-BSP Customer – A customer who does not use BSP as their primary banker and who may have other major accounts with other banks in PNG.
*Electronic Transactions – These include ATM withdrawals (at any ATM including other banks and overseas), ATM Phone Top-Up, BSP Phone Banking Transfers, Internet Banking Transfers and SMS Banking Transfers
*SmartSaver – 1 free withdrawal per month, electronic deposits free, 2 free OTC deposits per month.
*Achiever – No free withdrawal, from February to November withdrawals attract a penalty fee of K50, electronic deposits free, 2 free OTC deposits per month
Agency Passbook – available only to customers who open and conduct accounts at a BSP Agency – Special fees apply.
- Purchase Bank Cheque – K25.00
- Dishonor Fees (due to lack of funds, outward) – K60.00
- Standing Order, New – K5.00
- Standing Order, To BSP Account – K1.00
- Standing Order, Transfer to Other Bank Account (Warrant) – K25.00
- Special Answers – Same day clearance – BSP Cheques – K30.00
- Special Answers – Other Bank Cheques (K100 if messenger delivery) – K50.00
- Cash Handling Fee* – BSP Customer* (2% of cheque or cash deposit value greater than K5,000) – 2% of PGK
- Cash Handling Fee* – Non BSP Customer* (5% of cheque or cash deposit value greater than K5,000) – 5% of PGK
- Local Telegraphic Transfer – To Other BSP Branch – K30.00
- Local Telegraphic Transfer – To Other Bank – K40.00
- Duplicate Statement – per page – K10.00
- Notice of Stop Payment – K15.00
- Cheque Book – 50 Page – K10.00
- Cheque Book – 200 Page – K30.00
- Foreign Currency Draft – K60.00
- Standard Outward Telegraphic Transfer – K50.00
- Sale of Travellers Cheques – 3% (K50 minimum)
- Replacement KunduCard – K10.00